- Feel at ease with three options for dental sedation
- Try Oraspa™ for a more natural approach to relaxation
- Get numb without the sting using our computer-controlled method
Some people are nervous every time they visit the dentist, while others only get anxious if they need a major procedure like a root canal. Whether your anxiety is occasional or constant, we’ll help you overcome it. We have many ways of relieving dental anxiety in Overland, KS, including:
- Using a gentle touch for every treatment
- Taking time to address all of your questions and concerns
- Using a computer-controlled delivery system to take the sting out of anesthesia
- Offering a choice of sedation options
- Providing comforts like pillows and blankets
We Take the Sting Out of Receiving Anesthesia
Local anesthesia numbs you so you can stay comfortable. We use a computer-controlled delivery system to administer anesthesia that enables us to give you exactly the amount you need and only where you need it, even if it’s just a single tooth. This system eliminates two things many patients don’t like about anesthesia: the stinging sensation when receiving it and the lingering numbness that can affect your entire face.
Choose From Different Kinds of Safe Dental Sedation
Many dentists offer one kind of sedation. We offer multiple sedation options to ensure you’ll get the level of relaxation you need. Two of our most popular are:
- Oral Sedation – You’ll take a prescription pill that provides a deeper level of relaxation.
- IV Sedation – With this level of sedation, you’ll be in a deep, dreamlike state throughout your procedure.
Whether or not you receive dental sedation, we’ll help you relax with a variety of amenities. Our care rooms are private, so there are no distractions. We have dark glasses to keep the light out of your eyes and headphones so you can listen to music while we work. You can enjoy TV programming or a movie, if you prefer. A pillow and blanket will help you stay cozy. Our waiting room is pleasant too, with free Wi-Fi and a beverage station.
If relieving dental anxiety in Overland Park, KS is important to you, call 913-338-3443.