- Take decades off of your smile
- Ask about free teeth whitening for life
- Gain the confidence you've been missing
When it comes to self-image, it’s hard to overestimate the importance of an attractive smile. You may have perfectly styled hair and clothing, but if you’re reluctant to smile, you just won’t feel as good about yourself. Fortunately, we can change how you feel about your smile – and yourself – with cosmetic dentistry in Overland Park, KS.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Give you a smile you’re proud to show
- Make you more relaxed in social settings
- Help you feel more confident at work
- Take years off your appearance
- Make it easier to take good care of your teeth
To find out how we can improve your smile, call 913-338-3443 to schedule a consultation. We’ll discuss your smile goals and help you choose the cosmetic dental solutions that will work best for your smile, your lifestyle, and your budget. You may even want to combine multiple solutions for a complete smile makeover!
Enjoy Several Cosmetic Options for Concealing Smile Flaws
Flaws like chipped teeth can make you self-conscious about your smile. We offer multiple methods of correcting or hiding flaws. They include:
- Dental Veneers – Since they cover the entire front surface of your teeth, custom-made veneers can conceal many kinds of imperfections, like chips, stains, gaps, and worn-down teeth.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – We can make minor changes to the shape of your teeth to give your smile a more uniform look or reveal more surface to make your teeth appear longer.
- Dental Bonding – Though not as versatile or as long-lasting as veneers, this affordable treatment can be used to hide many of the same kinds of flaws. Dr. O’Neil or Dr. Rondeau will apply layers of tooth-colored resin directly to your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll use a laser to painlessly modify your gumline, making it more even or removing excess tissue that makes your smile look “gummy.”
Choose In-Office or At-Home Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening will remove surface stains from teeth and give you a brighter smile. For the fastest results, get a treatment in our office. For more gradual whitening, you can choose home treatments. We’ll supply you with professional-strength products you can use at your convenience. In fact, as long as you remain a patient of record, you can get free teeth whitening for life. No one wants a dingy smile – and you never need to have one again.
Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign Clear Aligners
You may want a straight smile but just can’t see yourself wearing metal braces. You may worry that braces could impact your social life or even your work performance. With Invisalign clear aligners, you don’t have to worry! Unlike braces, the aligners are practically invisible. They have lots of other benefits too. To find out more, you can schedule a free Invisalign consultation.
Interested in cosmetic dentistry in Overland Park, KS? Call Blue Valley Smiles at 913-338-3443. We’re located near Prairiefire and the Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate, just one block east of 143rd and Metcalf at the east end of the Freedom Bank parking lot.