- Flexible scheduling available with early morning appointments
- Kids love our warm and caring staff
- We offer a safe sedation option for kids
Your dental needs change throughout your life. Our trusted team provides age-appropriate services for everyone from toddlers to seniors with family dentistry in Overland Park, KS. We’ll help you get effective, custom dental treatments that meet your specific needs, no matter how old you are!
Our family-friendly features include:
- Flexible scheduling, with appointments as early as 7 a.m. and Friday hours
- Location near several schools, including Stanley Elementary and The Goddard School
- Comprehensive care for all ages, from dental cleanings to dentures
- Welcoming environment, including free Wi-Fi and beverage station
- Five-year guarantee for dental work
- On-call doctor to address questions that occur outside regular business hours
- Multiple payment options
- Three kinds of dental sedation, including one that children can receive
To get dental care for your whole family, call 913-338-3443.
Your Children’s Early Dental Visits Will Be Happy Ones
Drs. O’Neil, Karabas, and Rondeau suggest you bring children for their first appointments about six months after their first tooth appears. We spend much of these early visits getting them acquainted and comfortable with our office, because we want them to enjoy a positive relationship with the dentist. Of course, we also check to make sure their dental development is progressing as it should.
As they get older, their age-appropriate checkups may include digital X-rays, a complete periodontal assessment, and a bite and jaw movement evaluation. With patients of any age, our hygienists use a gentle touch for dental cleanings. We even use special gels and mouth rinses to ensure your comfort.
Your Whole Family Can Get the Dental Care They Need
General dental care like cleanings and exams is important at any age. For some patients we may also recommend preventive treatments such as fluoride applications or dental sealants. In addition, we provide a wide range of services to meet virtually any dental need. They include:
- Cosmetic dental treatments like veneers and whitening, to give you a stunning smile
- Restorative dentistry to repair damaged teeth and replace missing ones
- Emergency dentistry, with same-day care in many cases
- Invisalign, to straighten teeth without metal braces
- Many kinds of treatments with dental implants
- Oral surgery, including tooth removal
Drs. O’Neil, Karabas, and Rondeau can even help relieve discomfort caused by sleep apnea and TMJ disorders.
Your Family’s Comfort Is a Priority
We want all your family members to stay comfortable in our office, no matter how old they are. We do our best to make all your visits pleasant, whether it’s providing a lunchtime appointment, offering a longer explanation of a treatment, or giving you a blanket if you’re chilly in our chair. If you feel anxious, you can get dental sedation. Even children can receive laughing gas.
Our amenities include:
- Beverage station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blankets and pillows
- Headphones for listening to music or watching TV or movies
- Dark glasses to protect your eyes from glare
For family dentistry in Overland Park, KS, call 913-338-3443. You’ll find our office near the Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate.