- Patients of all ages are welcome
- Same-day appointments and an on-call doctor are available
- Sedation will help fearful patients relax
At Blue Valley Smiles, we are so confident in the skill of Drs. O’Neil and Rondeau that we offer a five-year guarantee on all our dental work. We also don’t keep you waiting; our appointments start on time. It’s this kind of patient-centered dentistry in Overland Park, KS that earns us so many positive reviews from our patients.
Among other patient-centered features of our office:
- Wide variety of services, from dental cleanings to dental implants
- A team comfortable working with all ages, from toddlers to seniors
- Commitment to offering same-day care for dental emergencies
- Multiple payment options, including most insurance plans, so paying for your care is never a hassle
- On-call dentist available to address questions and concerns outside of regular business hours
Ninety-nine percent of our patients tell us they’d refer friends and family to us! To see for yourself what they like about us, call 913-251-9449 to make an appointment.
Unlike Many Dentists, We Offer Three Kinds of Sedation
Many people worry about remaining relaxed during lengthy dental procedures, while others struggle with severe dental anxiety. No matter why you need it, dental sedation can help ensure your treatment goes smoothly. We think it’s important to provide different levels of sedation to meet our patients’ varying needs. So we offer:
- Laughing Gas – Inhaled through a small mask worn over your nose, you feel its effects almost immediately. It also wears off quickly and won’t leave you groggy.
- Oral Sedation – Taking a safe prescription medication offers a deeper level of relaxation.
- Conscious IV Sedation – You’ll be awake but largely unaware of your surroundings with our strongest form of sedation, which is administered intravenously. It works well for lengthy procedures or severe anxiety.
Our Team Is Committed to Community Service
Members of our team love living and working in the Overland Park, KS area. They believe in giving back to the community. So some of us are involved with the Dental Lifeline Network, an organization that provides dental care and education to at-risk populations who can’t afford it.
To experience patient-centered dentistry in Overland Park, KS, call 913-251-9449.