- Get a secure alternative to traditional dentures
- Relax during implant placement with dental sedation
- Trust the five-year guarantee on our work
Restore Your Smile’s Appearance & Function With Dental Implants in Overland Park
With proper care, dental implants in Overland Park, KS can last a lifetime. Proper care starts when you get your implants by working with an experienced implant dentist. Our own Dr. Meagan Rondeau is a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, following her training in a demanding general practice residency program at Georgia Regents University.Doctor Meagan Rondeau on dental implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are a great option for people with missing teeth because after they're healed, they brush and floss like a normal tooth. You're back in business, and you may even forget which tooth is the implant over your natural teeth.
So, they're definitely the cutting edge of dentistry and what patients need to get their mouth restored and eating and chewing and smiling again.
Thanks to her expertise as well as Dr. O’Neil’s in implant restoration, we:
- Both place and restore implants, so you can get your entire dental implants procedure at our office
- Offer a five-year guarantee on our work
- Give you a choice of three kinds of dental sedation
To see if implants are right for you, call 913-338-3443.
Keep Your Jaw Strong & Enjoy Other Dental Implants Benefits
You may not realize it, but your tooth roots help keep your jaw strong by stimulating it when you chew. Without this stimulation, the bone surrounding lost teeth begins to deteriorate. Since implants stimulate your jaw much like natural tooth roots, they keep this from happening. In addition, they:
- Replace Any Number of Teeth – Depending on the dental restoration you attach to your implants, you can replace anywhere from one tooth to all of your teeth.
- Help You Avoid Embarrassment – Implants are embedded in your jaw, so they are a stable foundation for dentures or other restorations. Your replacement teeth won’t slip or come loose.
- Give You a Strong Bite – Their stability also gives you chewing power similar to what you enjoyed before losing teeth. You’ll no longer have to avoid favorite foods!
- Improve Your Overall Health – Because you can eat all kinds of foods, including healthy ones like fresh fruits and vegetables, you’ll enjoy better health.
- Require Relatively Little Care – In most cases, you’ll care for your replacement teeth simply by brushing, flossing and, of course, visiting us for regular exams.
We Offer Many Dental Implant Procedures
Because of our implant dentistry expertise, we offer many procedures. Among them:
- Dental Implant With a Crown – To replace a single tooth, we attach a dental crown to an implant.
- Dental Implants With a Bridge – You can replace several teeth in a row with a dental bridge attached to implants. Unlike a traditional bridge, we won’t need to modify your healthy teeth.
- Dental Implants With Dentures – You can get dentures that you can remove from implants for cleaning or replacement teeth that only a dentist removes.
No matter which dental implants procedure is used, you’ll remain comfortable. We use effective local anesthesia, and you can get dental sedation if you need it. We offer three kinds of sedation, so you can choose the one that will work best for you.
The first step in replacing your teeth with dental implants in Overland Park, KS is a consultation with Dr. O’Neil or Dr. Rondeau. To schedule one, call 913-338-3443.