- We can handle all types of work, including oral surgery
- Comfortable office with patient amenities
- On-call doctor is available after hours
Details are what make the difference between average dental care and outstanding dental care in Overland Park, KS. So our team works hard to make sure every aspect of your appointments goes smoothly, from scheduling to payment. Our attention to detail has won us many fans. Ninety-nine percent of our patients say they’d refer their family and friends to us!Doctor Meagan Rondeau on why patients should choose Blue Valley Smiles Read Transcript
What really sets our office apart is I think our whole team really. We have an awesome group of people working at our office. A lot of them have been with the office for many years, which I think really shows what a great place it is to be, a great place to work.
They enjoy getting to see the patients. Whether it's at the front desk, or it's with hygiene, or assistance, they just enjoy working with patients and getting to know them.
We all work really well together, and I think we, we're efficient. We run on time. We got a nice, nice dental office that's clean, and it's welcoming. But our staff I think is just, it's top-notch. So, we do everything we can to make your visit efficient, comfortable.
You're in good hands with us for sure. So, I think it's a good place for both the patient and our team. So.
We treat every patient as if they were our own family member. How would, if this was my mom in the chair, or my son, or my cousin, or if it was me in the chair, that's how I'd wanna be treated. And we do that with every patient. So from being, having the cleanest office, and being as gentle as we can, and just trying to put ourself in the patient's shoes at all times, to make them have the best experience possible is probably our, one of our main focuses as a dental team.
We make sure:
- You can visit at a time convenient for you, with lunchtime appointments, Friday appointments, and early morning appointments
- You get the care you need, with services ranging from dental exams to oral surgery
- You can speak to a dentist when you need to, with a doctor on call after hours
- You’re happy with our work, with a five-year guarantee for our services
- You never feel anxious in our care, with different levels of dental sedation
- You’re comfortable in our office, with amenities including free Wi-Fi, a beverage station, and the option of watching movies or TV during treatment
If you’re ready to see what makes us special, call Blue Valley Smiles at 913-347-6682.
Save Time & Money With a Wide Range of Dental ServicesDoctor Todd O'Neil on why patients should choose Blue Valley Smiles Read Transcript
I think the main thing that patients love about Blue Valley Smiles is the team that we have there that really cares for all of our patients and their dental needs. From the very start, from the very first phone call that comes in that's able to help find a time that's convenient for patients to come in, from the time that they see our hygiene team, getting their teeth clean, the assistants that will be with them during any care that they may receive, and, of course, Dr. Rondeau and I are extremely concerned about helping our patients meet their needs, find the solutions to meet their needs, find the solutions to their unique situation. Something we really enjoy, giving that individualized care.
Our team always tries to help patients find what is going to be not only in their best health interest but also try and help them find what makes the most sense for them, whether it’s the scheduling, whether it’s working around their family, whether it has something to do with new insurance. Our team is always trying to help. We don't always have every answer at our fingertips, but we'll at least try and do the homework for you to help find those answers.
Instead of visiting multiple dentists for your family’s dental needs, it makes sense to find a dentist who can do it all. Thanks to our team’s advanced training and our patient-friendly technology, we offer:
- General dentistry, including cleanings and exams
- Cosmetic dentistry, with services like dental veneers and teeth whitening
- Lots of dental implant services, including placement and restoration
- Emergency dentistry
- Oral surgery, including comfortable tooth extractions
- Sedation dentistry, to relieve your anxiety
- Sleep apnea treatment, to help you sleep more soundly
- TMJ treatment, to relieve your aching jaw
Payment Is No Problem With Many Options
We never want payment issues to prevent you from getting the dental care you need. So we offer multiple convenient payment options, including third-party financing from CareCredit. We also accept most dental insurance and will help you get the maximum value from your plan. Our attention to detail and years of experience pay off when we file your insurance claims.
To experience our outstanding dental care in Overland Park, call 913-347-6682. Our office is located in ZIP code 66223, but we’re convenient for residents of many other areas too, including ZIP codes 66210, 66211, and 66062.