- Prevent annoying dental concerns like dry mouth and bad breath
- Improve your overall health with better oral health
- Avoid tooth decay and gum infection
General dentistry in Overland Park, KS is one of the most important reasons you visit our office. Services like regular exams and cleanings help ensure your smile is healthy.
Our general dental care will:
- Keep your teeth and gums healthy
- Improve your overall health, since your dental health affects the rest of your body too
- Allow us to identify problems in the earliest stages, when they are easy to treat
- Help you eliminate unpleasant conditions like dry mouth
To schedule an appointment for general dental services, call 913-338-3443.
We Take the Time to Get to Know You
If you’re a new patient, you can expect to spend about an hour and a half at your first appointment. During that time we will:
- Take photos and X-rays of your mouth
- Discuss your pain points
- Give you a thorough dental cleaning
- Create a treatment plan for any issues that need to be addressed
No need to worry about a wait! We pride ourselves on seeing our patients right on time for their appointments.
We Address Your Problems With General Dental Services
Our general dental services include preventive treatments like applications of fluoride. Other services include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – It’s hard to overstate the importance of regular exams and cleanings. They are the cornerstone of good dental health.
- Dental Sealants – Applying sealants to teeth helps prevent decay, especially in tough-to-clean spots like back teeth.
- Nutritional Counseling – We can make dietary suggestions that will improve your oral health and your overall health too.
- Dry Mouth & Halitosis Treatments – Dr. O’Neil or Dr. Rondeau will identify the root causes of these issues and can provide products to relieve the uncomfortable symptoms.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We eliminate gum disease with a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing.
- Custom Mouthguards – Wearing a mouthguard will protect your teeth from damage during sports and other activities. We can also make nightguards that will stop you from grinding your teeth (bruxism).
For general dentistry in Overland Park, KS, call Blue Valley Smiles at 913-338-3443.