There are many reasons you may need tooth removal in Overland Park. Whether you want to remove a badly infected tooth or need to make room for dentures, our dentists will make your extraction as quick and painless as possible. They are comfortable with most extractions, from removing a single tooth to performing a more complicated wisdom teeth procedure.
Your tooth extraction will go well, thanks to:
- The skill of our dentists, who have advanced training in oral surgery
- Same-day appointments for dental emergencies
- A choice of three kinds of sedation, one of which will provide the right level of relaxation
- A method of administering anesthesia that numbs you only where you need it, so your whole face won’t feel numb for hours after your extraction
- Technology like digital X-rays that helps us plan your procedure
To visit an oral surgery dentist, call 913-338-3443.
Wisdom Teeth Removal Is No Big Deal
Many dentists outsource wisdom teeth extraction to an oral surgeon. Thanks to their advanced training and years of experience, Drs. Todd O’Neil and Meagan Rondeau can handle your extraction in our office, even if you have a complication like impacted wisdom teeth (teeth that don’t fully emerge through your gums). Getting your extraction at our office will save you time, hassle, and usually expense.
As your wisdom teeth develop – usually in your teens or early 20s – our dentists will keep a close eye on them during your dental exams. Proactive removal is sometimes the best way to prevent damage to other teeth.
Select the Level of Relaxation You Need
Many dentists provide a choice of one or possibly two kinds of sedation. We want you to be able to get the level of relaxation you need for every procedure, so we offer three forms of safe sedation. We can help you determine which one will be best for you. They are:
- Inhaled Sedation – Also known as laughing gas, this fast-acting form of sedation won’t leave you groggy after your extraction.
- Oral Sedation – You’ll experience a deeper level of relaxation by taking a prescription pill.
- IV Sedation – This sedation puts you in a sleeplike state so that you’re barely aware of your surroundings.
If you may need tooth removal in Overland Park, call 913-338-3443.