Conceal Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers in Overland Park
Dental veneers in Overland Park are tiny, usually no larger than your smallest fingernail. Yet they can make a huge impact on your smile by concealing many flaws. Whether you have stains, chips, or gaps, your imperfections will disappear when our dentists apply veneers to the front surfaces of your teeth.Doctor Todd O'Neil on veneers Read Transcript
When a patient comes to see me to ask about dental veneers or cosmetic dentistry, the thing that is the most important beyond the terminology is finding the dental restoration and/or the proper lab work, the proper procedure, that's going to get them the results that they need.
The terminology is not that important, whether it's a veneer or whether it's a crown. What's important is that the patient is receiving the treatment that's going to get them to their goals and be something that they can maintain and be proud of and have a healthy and beautiful smile for a lifetime.
- Transform Your Smile – We can change the size, shape, and/or color of your teeth with veneers to give you the smile you’ve always imagined.
- Require Minimal Alteration of Healthy Teeth – Unlike a dental crown, a veneer requires us to remove only a tiny amount of tooth enamel.
- Look Natural – We’ll help you choose a veneer that blends easily into your smile.
- Last for Decades – With proper care, veneers can last up to 30 years.
If you’re interested in beautifying your smile with veneers, call 913-347-6682 to schedule a consultation with one of our dentists. Thanks to his expertise in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Todd O’Neil has helped improve smiles throughout the Kansas City metro area and beyond. You may even want to combine veneers with other services for a complete smile makeover.
We’ll Help You Choose the Right Veneers
Because every smile is different, we use several different kinds of veneers. The first step is discussing your smile goals and assessing the position and condition of your teeth. We’ll explain the pros and cons of each kind of veneer. Then we’ll help determine which one is right for your smile. Your choices include:
- Porcelain Veneers – Thanks to its natural translucence, porcelain most closely resembles natural tooth enamel. Porcelain also resists staining.
- Composite Veneers – Usually less alteration of teeth is required with composite veneers. They are generally more affordable than porcelain veneers.
- Minimal-Prep Veneers – Thinner than other veneers, these require us to remove little if any of your enamel.
Depending on which kind of veneer you choose, we can normally complete your dental veneers procedure in just two visits to our office. If desired, we can create a wax model before we apply your veneers so you can see what your new smile will look like.
To see if you’re a candidate for dental veneers in Overland Park, KS, call 913-347-6682.