Let Us Help You With Emergency Dental Care in Overland Park
If you need emergency dental care in Overland Park, KS, you’ll want to see our doctors in a hurry. We do our best to make that happen with same-day care for emergencies. Dr. O’Neil and Dr. Rondeau even monitor after-hours calls, so they can help you determine what to do in an emergency.
In addition to same-day care, we offer:
- Restorative dental care to fix all kinds of dental damage
- Dentists with advanced training in oral surgery and other aspects of emergency care
- A method of administering local anesthesia that won’t leave you unpleasantly numb for hours after your treatment
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras, so we can quickly diagnose your problem
- A choice of different kinds of dental sedation
Need assistance in an emergency? Call us ASAP at 913-347-6682. Our office is located near the Leawood Gardens Senior Living facility. We’re one block east of 143rd and Metcalf on the east side of the Freedom Bank parking lot.
Get Fast Relief With Urgent Dental Care
Dr. O’Neil or Dr. Rondeau will get you out of pain as quickly as possible, whether you have a broken tooth or an abscess. Here is how we handle some common emergencies:
- Toothache – If a cavity is the cause of your toothache, we’ll repair it with one of these restorations: a metal-free filling, an inlay, an onlay, or a dental crown. If an infected tooth is the problem, we’ll remove the infection in a root canal procedure.
- Broken Tooth –Dr. O’Neil and Dr. Rondeau usually repair a broken or cracked tooth with a dental crown. If a tooth is too damaged to be saved, we’ll gently remove it.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you can get to us quickly enough, we may be able to save the tooth. Handle it carefully by the crown, not the root, and put it in a container of saliva or milk to get it to us. If we can’t save it, we’ll help you choose a tooth replacement. One of the best is a dental implant restored with a crown.
- Damaged Dental Restoration – Whether it’s a crown, a bridge, or dentures, we may be able to repair it. If not, we’ll fit you for a new restoration.
Call 913-347-6682 if you need emergency dental care in Overland Park, KS.