If you need to replace most or all of your teeth, dentures in Overland Park, KS may be your best option. Conventional dentures are less invasive and less expensive than other tooth replacement options. For a look, feel, and function more like your natural teeth, you can also get dental implant dentures.Doctor Meagan Rondeau on dentures Read Transcript
Dentures are a great treatment for patients that need to restore multiple teeth. They definitely can restore your quality of life, as far as eating and smiling, and just restore function. We can give you back that beautiful smile that you had before you lost your teeth and get you chewing and eating some of your favorite foods again.
Whether you choose conventional dentures or dentures with dental implants, you will:
- Smile more freely, with no gaps in your grin
- Be able to eat a greater variety of foods, which will improve your health
- Look years younger, with a fuller face
- Feel more confident in business and social settings
To find out which replacement teeth are right for you, call 913-347-6682 to schedule a consultation.
Avoid Bone Loss With Dental Implant Dentures
When you lose your teeth, you lose your tooth roots as well. Without the stimulation provided by these roots when chewing, your jawbone shrinks over time. Dental implants function like natural tooth roots, giving your jaw the stimulation that keeps it healthy and strong. You’ll avoid the “shrunken” look that results from bone loss.
In addition, dentures with dental implants:
- Stay in place, with no adhesive needed
- Give you a choice of replacement teeth you can easily remove for cleaning or teeth that only a dentist removes
- Won’t rub against your gums, creating sore spots
- Allow you to eat whatever you’d like, with no worries about dislodging replacement teeth
Our dentists have extensive experience both placing and restoring implants. Dr. Meagan Rondeau is even a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Choose Conventional Dentures, If You Prefer
We know dental implants aren’t right for everyone. So we also offer conventional dentures. You can select:
- Full Dentures – You can get a full arch of natural-looking replacement teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both jaws. You can remove them any time you’d like for cleaning or other maintenance.
- Partial Dentures – If you have some remaining teeth, you can fill the gaps in your smile with partial dentures. They attach to your natural teeth. Like full dentures, you can easily remove them for cleaning.
- Temporary Dentures – So you won’t need to be without your smile while your mouth heals, you can get temporary dentures.
For dentures in Overland Park, KS, call Blue Valley Smiles at 913-347-6682.