- Save your natural teeth
- Receive metal-free restorations
- Stay relaxed while we work with sedation options
If you have missing or damaged teeth, you likely hide your smile behind your hand. Worse, you probably find it difficult to enjoy your favorite foods and possibly even to speak clearly. With restorative dentistry in Overland Park, KS, Dr. O’Neil and Dr. Rondeau can make your smile as good as it was before – or maybe even better.Doctor Todd O'Neil on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
There are multiple ways to fixed chipped and broken teeth. Depending on the damage, there are ways that we can repair. There are ways that we can make them stronger. There are ways that we can restore the natural function of the tooth so that then you're able to maintain it with your routine cleanings and periodontal care.
Our restorative dental care can:
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair cavities, whether they’re small or large
- Save teeth threatened by infection
- Mend breaks, cracks, and other kinds of damage
To regain your smile’s form and function, call Blue Valley Smiles at 913-251-9449. We’re so confident in the quality of our work, we offer a five-year guarantee on our dental restorations!
Save Your Teeth With Restorative Dentistry Procedures
Whether your teeth are compromised by a cavity or a break, Dr. O’Neil and Dr. Rondeau can use these restorative dental treatments to save them:
- Tooth Fillings – Since we’re a metal-free practice, you won’t have to worry about unattractive dark spots in your smile. Tooth-colored composite fillings blend in easily with your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Since a crown covers your whole tooth, it can repair all kinds of damage, including breaks and cracks. Dr. O’Neil or Dr. Rondeau will help you select the material that will work best for your smile.
- Root Canals – Infection can be quite painful and lead to the loss of a tooth. A root canal procedure keeps the tooth intact while relieving your pain.
- Inlays or Onlays – For “in-between” cavities that are too large for a filling but not big enough for a crown, we can use one of these dental restorations.
Enjoy Multiple Options for Replacing Teeth
Nothing impacts your smile’s appearance and function as much as missing teeth. We can replace lost teeth with:
- Dental Implants – You can replace one tooth or all your teeth with implants. Since they stimulate your jaw much like natural tooth roots, you won’t suffer the bone loss that occurs with other teeth replacements.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace a single tooth or a row of several missing teeth. It can be attached to implants to avoid modification of your healthy teeth.
- Dentures – A great option for replacing most or all of your teeth, dentures can be anchored to dental implants for added security.
For restorative dentistry in Overland Park, KS, call 913-251-9449.