- Renew your entire smile and your appearance
- Get a customized treatment plan and smile preview
- Trust our highly trained cosmetic dentists
You wouldn’t build a house without careful planning – and you shouldn’t transform your smile without a plan, either. Our dentists can help you create a plan for a smile makeover in Overland Park that will make the most of your time and money and ensure you get the look you want.Doctor Todd O'Neil on smile make over Read Transcript
One of the most enjoyable things that I get to do in dentistry is to have somebody who perhaps hasn't had a smile that they've really been proud of or confident with for a lifetime, and to be able really in a series of a very few appointments and a very short period of time, give them a smile that is 100 percent different than they've ever seen before when they look in the mirror.
And to see their smiles and to see their excitement when they leave after that second or third appointment is something that's really fun and that my team and I enjoy tremendously.
No matter what you want to change about your smile, we can help! You’ll find:
- A wide variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures, including Invisalign and veneers
- Restorative dental treatments like dental crowns and dental implants to repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth
- Dentists who have trained with globally known experts in cosmetic dentistry
- A team who will explain all your options and can even make a wax model so you can preview your new smile
The first step in remaking your smile is a consultation with one of our dentists. To schedule one, call 913-251-9449 today.
Restorative Dentistry Can Repair Even Extensive Damage
If you have damaged or missing teeth, the first step may be addressing those issues with restorative dentistry procedures. Some treatments we may recommend:
- Dental Implants – You can replace any number of teeth with implants, even all of them.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix a broken or cracked tooth or hide cosmetic problems like a misshapen tooth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge is another option for tooth replacement.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Give You the Look You Want
You’ll find a cosmetic dental treatment that can transform your look, no matter what you want to change:
- Invisalign – Discreetly straighten your teeth with clear aligners instead of braces.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can hide virtually any smile flaw, including stains, gaps, chips, and worn teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Get a brighter smile with a treatment in our office or a take-home kit.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – We can give your teeth a uniform shape using a laser or uncover more surface so your teeth look longer.
- Dental Bonding – Our dentists can apply tooth-colored resin to your teeth to conceal minor imperfections.
- Gum Reshaping – A laser makes it quick and easy to remove excess tissue so your smile doesn’t look “gummy.”
Interested in a smile makeover in Overland Park, KS? Call Blue Valley Smiles at 913-251-9449.