- Straighten teeth without metal or wires
- Choose comfortable, removable aligners
- Get a beautiful smile without treatment showing
The wires and brackets in metal braces don’t just affect how your smile looks, they affect how it functions too. Some foods get stuck in braces and are tough to remove. Cleaning teeth with braces can be difficult or even painful. With Invisalign in Overland Park, you won’t have to modify your diet or your oral hygiene routine.Doctor Todd O'Neil on Invisalign Read Transcript
Straightening teeth these days does not require the old wire and brackets that I had as a teenager. There're so many more ways now that we can do that, and the clear aligners are just one example of that. It usually can be done quicker and easier and with very predictable results, in a comfortable way that people can get excited about.
Straightening teeth not only has cosmetic advantages, but it also has tremendous health advantages. Teeth are easier to floss, you can prevent cavities, you're able to maintain that smile now for a lifetime of use.
Invisalign aligners are:
- Nearly Invisible – Aligners are made of clear plastic, so they don’t stand out in your smile.
- Removable – You can take the aligners out for meals, which lets you eat whatever you want. No need to skip foods out of fear they’ll get caught in braces! You can also remove them for brushing and flossing, which makes oral hygiene a breeze.
- Comfortable – The custom-made aligners are designed to fit snugly over your teeth, so they won’t move around. With no metal wires or brackets to rub against soft tissue in your mouth, they’re less likely than braces to irritate.
- Hassle-Free – Invisalign aligners are designed to gradually move your teeth into the proper position. You simply wear each one a couple of weeks before advancing to the next one. Unlike braces, no painful adjustments are necessary!
Invisalign consultations are free! To schedule one, call 913-251-9449 today.
Your Invisalign Treatment Is Customized for Your Smile
Our dentists will examine you and discuss your smile goals. Using sophisticated 3D software, they will design a custom Invisalign treatment plan for you. They can even give you a digital smile “preview,” so you’ll have a good idea of what your smile will look like at the conclusion of your treatment. Your plan is sent to a special Invisalign lab, where your aligners are made.
When the aligners arrive, we’ll check the fit of the first one and review your treatment plan with you. You’ll only need to see us every six weeks or so during your treatment so we can check your progress. Though individual treatment times vary, the average Invisalign treatment time is 12 months. That’s less time than most people spend in braces.
- Dental Veneers
- Gum Reshaping
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Contouring
- Dental Bonding
To see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign in Overland Park, KS, call 913-251-9449 to schedule a free consultation.