Some of our testimonials are written by patients who were pleasantly surprised to discover how painless Dr. O’Neil and Dr. Rondeau make even complex procedures like root canals and wisdom tooth removal. Yet some people are so anxious about dental visits, they have trouble working up the courage to visit us for needed treatment. If that describes you, sedation dentistry in Overland Park, KS can help.
Unlike many dentists, we offer a choice of safe dental sedation. We will be happy to help you select the one that is appropriate for your anxiety level and the procedure you’ll be receiving. All are safe, and you’ll be monitored throughout your treatment.
In addition to sedation, our team will:
- Take the time to address all of your questions and concerns
- Use patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays
- Make you comfortable with amenities like pillows and blankets
- Offer entertaining diversions such as TV or movies while you’re in our chair
The first step in putting your dental fear behind you is scheduling a visit to our office. Call Blue Valley Smiles at 913-251-9449.
Select the Right Level of Sedation
Whether you simply need to take the edge off or would rather remember as little as possible about your appointment, we can offer the right level of sedation:
- Oral Sedation – We can give you a prescription pill that will more deeply relax you. Because you’ll be groggy for several hours, you’ll need to arrange transportation.
- IV Sedation – Dr. Meagan Rondeau is certified to administer IV sedation. While you’ll be able to communicate with us, you’ll be in a dreamlike state throughout your procedure. You’ll be unlikely to remember anything about it afterward – you’ll simply appreciate your newly improved smile. You will also need a ride for this level of sedation.
If you’d like to know more about sedation dentistry in Overland Park, KS, call 913-251-9449.