What is OraspaTM?
The OraspaTM is a proven therapeutic treatment that relaxes you while you’re having your teeth cleaned. It relieves anxiety, reduces tension and promotes overall wellness. The OraspaTM is individualized to each patient’s health history. It bridges preventative oral health with total-mind, body, spirit-wellness. The OraspaTM is science-based and uses the senses of sight, sound, smell and touch to create a relaxing nurturing and healing. OraspaTM promotes a heightened anabolic state, accentuating the growth and rejuvenation of the immune, nervous, skeletal and muscular systems that immerses the patient into a profound alpha brainwave state.
How does OraspaTM work?
This hands-on relaxation technique incorporates:
- The olfactory system with therapeutic-grade essential oils customized to the patient’s medical history
- Sensory fusion, by regulating all the senses to a neutral stage of comfort
- Peaceful atmosphere in the dental office
- Touch therapy; a protocol and series of movements designed with a variety of extraoral screenings
- Science-based audio designed to progressively obtain a range of brain waves from the beta to the alpha or theta stages of rest
- Promotes wellness
- Subdues gagging
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Reduces inflammation
- Produces the most relaxing dental treatment you’ve ever had!
All OraspaTM appointments are performed by Amy Franklin RDH, who is the only certified OraspaTM therapist in the state of Kansas.